Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Online diary - 16/2/10

I start working today because this company only observe 1 day holiday for CNY. I brought along with me cookies and cakes to share with my colleagues. The office was so peaceful as there was no telephone calls. Majority of other companies are still closed.

Time passes so fast and those that are around take this opportunity to slow down a bit. When one has nothing much to do and without stress times really flies. It was just like a few minutes , eight hours passes by. So light and easy. How I wish everyday is like that.

In spite of the hot weather, we are all pleased. Pleased that there are no interruption from external parties i.e. customers and suppliers and what not complaints.

The roads are equally pleasing. So nice to drive along quiet road. Seems like many years back when motors were not that crowded as it is today.

I also receive an angpow from my management. Although it is a very small token of RM2.00, never mind because I feel that I can still buy 1 plate of "Chee Cheong Fun", or I can still use it to pay for car parks charges. Naturally how I wished that it were bigger.

With regards to this RM2.00 angpow, of course majority of us laugh and condemn about it. What and how to do? Normally it is the case, good workers seldom meet good boss or vice versa. Too bad.

All went smoothly and everybody went back home at 5.00 pm sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment