Thursday, March 18, 2010

Memory Lost

Lately I meet 2 persons who claimed that they are my ex-colleagues. The can name the company that I had worked in correctly, however I cannot recognise them. All they have described in their conversation are 100% correct.

Even after several weeks, i still cannot recognise them. Could it be that they have changed so much physically?. Or they have no impact on my life completely that I can't even remember them anything, i am not sure.

Or is it my memory cells are dying much. Or I have learnt to have disinterest in this world to such extent. Any how I can still recollect and recognise all my old friends from my school days.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite comment for everybody , dont be afraid or fear . Because we are keeping all thenew image in our brains and put the past in the valley of darkness and at least you apreciate what you have and what you see infront of you.

    ReplyDelete