Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dreaming

My present love /interest right now is dreaming. Dreaming destress me. Dreaming makes me feel comfortable and full of satisfaction. Dreams allows me to feel and experience whatever I like to feel and experience without interfering anybody or anything. Dreaming also allows me to sleep very fast and easy.

I can be a lovable princess in my dream or the most influential authoritative queen. A queen that is so much loved, pampered and treasured by a very attractive king. How wonderful! How blissful. I can also be a billionaire living in a big mansion in my dream. flying in the air too. I can be anyone i want only through dream. Everything and all events can happen as what i expect only in my dreams. Happiness can also be achieved through dreams. Noone get hurts or embarrass through my dream. Fantastic.

Dreaming is like having a good fun chat with a very close understanding companion. How can such close understanding companion be found on my way if it were not a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment