Thursday, January 20, 2011

20/1/11 - online diary

My wound on my thigh has not yet healed. On the 14/1/11 i had my stitches untie. Very unfortunately on the 8/1/11 my wound leak and splits. It bleeds like a soldier's injury in the war time. So the following day I had my stitches cleaned, injection and sewn back. Naturally this dampen my spirit to write anymore, until and unless my wound is heal again.

On the happier side is that I have a new washing machine. This is my second washing machine in my life. I choose the same front loading, and the same brand as it was the first machine. After many comparisons I still opt for front loading. I like front loading more because it is less harsh to our laundry extending the life of our clothes and also uses less water compared to top load.

No comments:

Post a Comment