Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Couple's Photos.

I can read it from the photos. I can see how their feelings from the photos. This is especially accurate from couple's photos. I can tell how much depth is their love for one another through the picture of them. Not that I brag, i think most people's also can read very accurately from the pictures. The photos show their feelings and emotions of the respective partner's at that particular point int time. A fake smile or a reluctant together taken pictures all that can never hide from me. I have seen some who are so protective over their other halves, some are like out of no choice, some are like being pleased with one another, that is "you are my world' etc.

The saddest is the one that don't even like to take picture with the boy/girl meaning that he/she does not want to be associated at all with the girl/boy, or doesn't like to look close with the other party. All these I can easily understand because I have been around in this world for long period of time.

Why have I been wasting my time? I am qualified to be a part-time fortune teller.

** This short article is write up due to my inspiration by the couple's photos contest which i read from the facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment