Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Instinct Is usually Correct

My fear has materialised. I shall be not working soon.  My boss makes my life very difficult. She asked me to do stock take fortnightly to every 3 days.  The norm is once a month for all other organisations.  She can't wait to receive my resignation letter, so got to resort to this ill-treated method.  Thought I do not know, but I knew almost everything.  She wants to make my life more miserable.

The mother fucker wants to protect herself because the food and beverage is too high.  These are due to due to wastages and pilferage.  The bitch is protecting her own incapability of preventing this, got to make me a scape goat to sacrifice  as a failed controller.

How I wish she quickly contracted cancer.  I think illness and disease are the one and only method to really tame and make good a person.  The rest are bullshit.

I am also extremely happy tonight to hear  that one of my old bad boss has contracted cancer back.  He was cured for nine years and finally the cancer returns back.  Serve him right for being a very conceited, proud, inconsiderate and unfair boss.  Sometimes God is fair.  Thank you.  It is not that I am bad hearted but I was very cruel and shamefully  mistreated.  This kind of person we cannot feel a slightest pity or sorry for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment