Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Joke For Tonight

A friend was telling me that many years, when he was young, he was hired to despatch. The manager asked him to deliver cheque to a certain company. He keep the check inside his shirt's pocket. Somehow for the reasons that the wind could be blowing too strong. He was riding a bike. The wind blew off the cheque. Upon returning to the office he was reprimanded like hell. He was criticised severely because of the losing the cheque and the consequences of having to call up the bank to cancel the said cheque. Based on this reason he was transferred to another department.

I didn't mean to laugh at him. The thought that the wind can really blew off the cheque really makes me laugh hard. It is so humorous and funny. I wonder whether you may feel the same as me or not. Haha. It really makes me laugh in this stressing moment of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment