Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My opinion regarding facebook's games

I started playing facebook online game, Pet Society, Restaurant City just to name a few since Aug 2009. It was fun initially. Most things are fun initially. However as they have no "game over" or a very too long continuous game it becomes very stressful and tiring. I have to sacrifice sleeping time, my original hobbies and many useful meaningful work to achieve the target such as trophies or buying latest furnitures. Unlike physical game like badminton, games of cards where they game over is within a short period of time. This facebook online game is never ending. Nowadays I have lose interest in it after being charmed by them for 4 months. Four wasted months. 120 wasted days.

It takes 4 months to "wake" me up. Wished that it was shorter. Wished that I was more rational earlier, eg to plant something that i can eat physically, bake something that i can really taste, selling something that i can really spend in real monetary value. Virtual are not meaningful.

Now I am reverting back to my original hobbies of reading blogs, gardening, thinking, sleeping and maybe on other more meaningful jobs such as to improve myself in my spiritual journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment