Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The "Closeness" and Intensity" of a relationship

Someone asked me how I would define a relationship as very close and intense. This remind me so much of my colleagues who phone their spouse so frequently. Within such a short period of time from stepping out from the house, still talk again and each day called so many times. So I guess a relationship as close & intense when one has so much to talk and exchange about. Or it could be if the "couple" as being seen going out together very often, play together, work together, eat together and sleep together. Some old people nicknamed this similar to "siamese twin".

Certainly I have missed two more crucial yardstick until someone pointed that to me. They are;

1. disclosing and exchange of all bank and cash balances. This is would be much more sensitive than being physically nude, haha.

2. or maybe without missing to inform the other parties as such mundane activities such as shifting of furniture, buying of tissue-paper.

My friend sounds correct, doesn't he?. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment