Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bathroom Water Tank






In most newly built houses, the trend now is either you have shower or long bathtub in your bathroom. The other day when the water was sipping from my water tank, I was very much affected. Many thoughts such as either to demolish it and to refixed with another new different type of water tank or to repair by waterproofing came playing in my mind for so long.

Personally I don't really like shower. The water is too "straight" meaning how can one really cleanse those parts of your body without using a pail. Can you, I can't.

So I finally decided to preserve my water tank by waterproofing it. My interest in water tank also makes me snap a few water tank from various coffee shops. The first picture is my "refurbish" water tank in my cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment