Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rambling on a Sunday night

Today I attended a course the topic of which is "How to handle difficult person". I am too lazy to regurgitate the facts. Let me test and experience it before I share them. This is because in the past I have read lots of books with such titles before and none of them are effective.

Most of the time I encounter people so eager to belittle, unfairly criticise, humiliate and gave me sarcastic remarks. I am a little surprise I do not receive negative comments from my topic on "Why I hate babies". If it were on person to person level, people will straight instantly attack me, "Why hate babies, what harm have babies done to anyone?". As it is in the blog, nobody bother to attack me.

A while ago, i read from the NST online that 80,000 Malaysian may be infected with H1N1. This figure is a very alarming and scaring. Could this be the beginning sympton of human extinction. Time shall tell.

On the Star online earthquake rock Sumatra, tremor felt in KL and Penang. So far in my life I have never felt any tremor or shake due to earthquake even during Tsunami 2005 times. My spiritual teacher explained me that I was sort of "protected" from unnecessary "threat"

No comments:

Post a Comment