Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My favourite verse of the Bible

I haven't completely read the Bible yet. While I was flipping through some chapters, some verses seems to sound nice . One of those is ;

Psalm 37:3-4

Trust in the Lord and do good
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture

Delight yourself in the Lord
and he will give you the desires of your heart.



If this hold true, by being obedience to the command of the Lord, be like Christ likeness, the Lord will reciprocate me with the desire of my heart. What an interesting beneficial bargain. It is not difficult to obey the Lord.

Again, as in many other aspect of life, time will tell. Then I shall know. Or hopefully not the other way round, I must have faith first then the above principle will hold true. A bit tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment