Monday, January 30, 2012

My Ideal Life/ Concept

Ideally if there is a choice, I would have wanted to get married at age around 18 year old. Marry to one good man in character. Easy, simple and not ugly. Then 80 years down the road, both of us still in love with each other, still support each other. Still possess one another. Gazing at each other eyes, knowing in full confidence that we really want one another with full passion. Everything else are secondary and set aside. We don't be bothered about what around us; eg any political turmoil, earthquake, Tsunami, stock exchange crashes, which actor/actress commit suicide or give birth, war etc.

We listen to this song together be it at a candle light dinner or simply at a concert or maybe from the disk as below : "Look At Us" by Vince Gill



The lyrics and the melodies are so soothing to the ears that I like to listen to this song again and again.

Call me a dreamer if you like, but this is truly my idea of an ideal life. Where got life and luck fair to me??.

No comments:

Post a Comment