Wednesday, March 11, 2009

1st Class Family Planning

I learn a new lesson today. The world first class family planning is to get rid of lust. Lust is the greatest enemy. Do not be attracted to any body's form or body. Regard everybody as our brothers's soul.

If this really take effect, pharmaceutical businesses will be reduced in terms of contraceptive pills and or medicine for syphilis, herpes, etc. Crime, rape cases, and the subtle sexual harassment will also be reduced. No more unnecessary abortion. This method is also free of charge. Number of marriages will also be declined. Likewise divorcee rates also reduced. Indirectly this also helps to control the over populated world. However, then there will be no more hot topic like the so called Edison Chen stories.

Cannot stop myself smiling over this. Maybe I shall give this quiz/riddle to my fellow co-workers when I meet them.

2 comments:

  1. A lustless world is a loveless world ...
    and also a worthless world ...

    Better to lust than never lust at all !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annonymous, Haha, you make me laugh. I will think over this, hehe,

    ReplyDelete