Saturday, March 7, 2009

Attraction in the mundane world

If I were a good artist I would have drawn his face so that I can have a picture of him hang on the wall near my bed. I get satisfaction in seeing him. I love to see the short curly hair of him. The not too small or too big eyes. The most striking aspect is the little protruding bug teeth similar like the person married to long long ago. This make it so unique and attractive especially when he smile . He is of medium built about 5ft 6 to 5 ft 7.. Body also alluring. Slim and trim. I haven't seen him with any women so far.

All I knew is that I see him travelling in the ferry sometimes. I do not know where he is from or anything about him eg his occupation, his living background, his marital status, his trustworthy. etc. I don't bother to know. That is immaterial to me. Coz I just admire from a distance.

P.S. This is not real story. This is one of my fictions writing

No comments:

Post a Comment