Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Pre-2nd Anniversary - 18 Dec

This coming 18th December 2010 is the second anniversary of my least visited blog. Time flies. Really, seems like it was only yesterday. I would enjoyed more of blogging if i have more readership.

Two years ago when i informed my colleagues and acquaintance the name of my websites, none of them were interested. Very disheartening. Useless people. Never mind with Project Petaling Street back again, i may ping my writing to hopefully increase my readership.

I have so far in these 2 years less than 5 readers. The page readers are many times visited by my self. Anyway few readers also unable me to stop blogging. Because I have just accepted it as such.

The year is coming to and end. I have no interest to make any resolution because none of dreams and wishes are fulfilled and never will. So I just let go by. New year come and old year goes, nothing is new. It repeats again and again. Everything is "how seow". "How seow" is my local dialect meaning "illusion and mirage:"

1 comment:

  1. Don't be disheartened by low readership or what's not. We blog for ourselves and take pride in your blog. It's an honest jottings of your heart and soul. Happy 2nd Anniversary to your blog Lovable Hermit :)

    ReplyDelete