Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sun 26/12/10 - online diary

Today is the happiest day of my life. No, I did not strike any lottery or Magnum. Neither did I get marry, get promotion or any romances and still financially poor.

I am happy because the time passes extremely fast. I have no worries, no stress and not a slight trace of tiredness. I am happy just being. I have learnt the art of let go and forgetting those that I suppose to forget. I listen with one ear and let out whatever that is useless in another ear. The present is so soothing and peaceful. The secret is that I have learnt not to demand limited desire and happiness; i.e. let go. ("What a big deal?", "so what" just to name a few) is what I should always be telling to myself.

Wish that I may able to sustain this elevated stage of mine forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment