Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sun 5/12/10 - Body Detoxify


Today I have fruits for my meals lunch and dinner. The purpose is that I want to detoxify my body and also I do not need to cook. Thus I have more time to do what I like or rather what I should do. Lots of petty cleaning, touch up and clearing of waste, need to be done.

The weather is cloudy from morning till evening. The bad thing is that none of my bedsheets, clothes are able to dry up. I hate the foul smell of the wet clothes. No choice.

A few festival are coming near eg Xmas, New Year and Chinese Year are all on the way. These can be seen from decoration from all supermarkets, and even the wet market are more crowded than middle of the year.

One small happy announcement is that I had stopped playing Facebook game since mid of Aug 2010. Goodbye Pet Society, Restaurant City, Happy Island. Goodbye, they have wasted enough of my time. I was hooked on them for 1 year exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment