Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday 29/12/10

The night is cold. So cold that I really think that fan or air-conditioner is not needed completely.
Two more days to year 2011. Another year has passed by. My life has nothing interesting to relate. Maybe spirituality is what I really need besides money for survival. You may query me what about friends and relatives. None of them is really closed with me . Too bad. Or maybe I m not good enough to find one, nobody knows.

In my life I have never celebrated english calender New Year before and I foresee the same goes to the far foreseeable future. The same year goes and come. Isn't it like this every year?. What a big event, I know not. Nothing new as I have gone through so many many years before.

Wish that I may upgrade myself so that I can survive still. Besides these I have lots of dreams, fantasies, funny crazy fantasies that never materialise at action level. Hahahahhaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment