Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Forever Discontend

I draw the conclusion to night that everybody including myself are discontent with life. (at least a few times in our life time). There is nothing in life we can be contend for a long period of time eg.

When I was young I wished my parents had given me more freedom.

At times we wished to be more understood , more appreciative by our fellow friends , colleagues and family members, or maybe to have a more loving and considerate spouse, or maybe wished that our love is reciprocate by our sweet heart, our grand child, our sons, daughters, etc.

Many times I wished I were rich so that I can afford to travel more, eat more good food, buy more advanced products.

Haven't anyone wished before to have experience something that was described in love novels. Eg. to watch the view of sunset together with our loved one at the beach. Sitting side by side on the soft sand leaning against a tree. Talking non stop till mid night, with intervals of looking and staring at the face of our loved one. Give a loving kiss on the cheek here and there. Stay over night at the beach cuddling each other and waking up to watch the sun rise again.

Life is a bull shit. If I were asked permission whether to be reborn or not , I would have really take time to reconsider and contemplate deeply. Most probably impose/offer conditions too.

Now only come across my mind, I have a few things to be appreciative .

1. So thankful that i was not born in Israel or Palestine countries as they are having war now.

2. Glad that I was not born in some poor Africa countries too, or else i will be starving.

3. Happy to say that I am healthy enough to blog tonite and not sick in any hospitals or encounter any natural calamities as in some states. eg flooding in Sarawak.

Is this pre-destined, Law of karma or what, I really wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment