Friday, January 2, 2009

Small uncommon marketing


So glad that I have sold my extra new unused rice cooker through the mudah.com.my. Published today and also close the deal same day today. It was a annual dinner lucky draw gift. Chinese New Year is coming and I wanted to clear stock. Still I have another 4 units of rice cookers at home to spare. Funny er. Last year I have 2 gifts (both coincidentally are rice cookers) as lucky draw gifts.

Another item that I sell is hand phone credits. Whenever my hand phone credits reaches above RM600, I will sell it through the credit transfer facilities. To induce my buyers I shall give them RM1 extra for each RM10/- that they give me. Normally I am will not be able to finish my telephone credits in the specified time. Every two months, have to reload RM60/-. Since a few years I have sold phone credits. I shall stop selling when it reaches RM500/- My friend jokingly said, " I don't want your hand phone but I want your SIM card". See how very poor am I to still using Nokia 3310 since year 2002. Who else are still using Nokia 3310 these days. Even small children also use 3G colour camera phone. This is my first hand phone and I will only change it after it kaput due to financial constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment