Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye Year 2008, welcome 2009



I may not miss you tonight, year 2008. But I knew for sure many years from now, I may be reminiscing about it as I have done it with all the past years.

I have no particular happy occasion for this year. Just a small meagre increment. Money also not enough. Life too is a struggle for me. No romances. Just that I have made numb all my senses of anger and frustration. I have been trained rigorously for this special task to forget everything since the past 3 years, forget this old world including myself. (meaning to die alive)

I pass by the same old roads everyday. Everything is mundane. Surprise to find the beauty of the road itself. Notice the twigs of both sides of the trees joined at the end from both sides of the road. These two roads have no major changes since the past 30 years. What a view.

I nearly forget I should be thankful that other than one time mild flu, I am healthy as an ox. My blog is also born this year. Not too sure I may sustain it because I find reading is so much interesting than writing. Similarly I find watching is so much interesting than participating. Time shall tell what drama will be.

I will not be staying awake to witness the transition time between 2008 and 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment