Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleeping Tips

The weather is very warm today. I feel I am blessed because I can stand the heat with out aircon. Not many can tolerate heat these days. They are so used to aircon that rely on aircon to sleep in their bedrooms. Even the small toddlers are pampered with aircon room nowadays. In spite of these they are some who are unable to sleep.

Well the tips are that if you want to sleep easily:-

1. Forget everything including your wife/husband, children, friends, wealth, job, car , dog and hobby. The mind has to be cleared/free from worry, concern and any negative or positive thoughts. Whatever happen has to be happened.

2. Watch boring movies or read boring books.

3. Make yourself tired by doing physical work. I know some may quickly conclude love making. Haha. I knew one.

4. Lie on the bed, with all lights shut off and relax and dream what you want to dream. Dreaming takes you away from reality and calm the mind very effectively.

It is getting late now and I am drowsy. So sad tomorrow is Monday. I hate the Monday blue. How I wish the time stand still, forever 10:35 pm as it is now eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment