Monday, December 22, 2008

Solo Chilly


To some this chilly may be nothing special but to me this chilly is so lovely. A red colour in the background of green. Looks good just like an or ornament. Wish that I have bigger land space to grow it on the land instead of in a pot. It will bear more chillies if planted on the land.

I do not have no intention of plucking this chilly as I have still many remaining chillies inside my fridge which I had purchased yesterday.

Besides the pots are the daun kadok leaves herbs.

I have a few herbs plants namely daun pandan, lemongrass , daun kunyit, daun pegaga, daun cekur and daun kaffir. I do not know how true it is , I heard that if one were to look and care for the plants with love and good feelings they will grow very well easily. Mine usually grows very well with very minimum fertiliser.

If you boil water say 3L of water with 4 or 5 leaves of daun pandan the water turns out so fragrance. You may either drink it plain yet taste so good. Or use it to prepare any instant coffee, wow, believe me it has a very pleasant smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment