Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Last Kitten/Puppy



It is a trend to own pets nowadays. Many of my friends have pets. A few of them even have either 2 puppies or 2 kitten in their home. So I was taking maybe I may have the fun as much as I always hear from them. As I do not have budget to buy any of them from the pet shop, I picked stray kitten / puppies from the wet market. You can very easily find stray kittens and puppies in my nearby market. My first experience with a kitten was a kitten given to me by a friend. I had it stayed with me for 2 days 1 night. It was terrible, very terrible. It never stop meow the whole night. I was a deep sleep person yet I was awaken by the sound of the meows. I remembered rushing to buy the cat whiskies for it as soon as the kitten was given to me. I had feed it and spoon milk it too, yet that does not stop it from meowing. I love to see the adorable and cute look of it a lot. Maybe the kitten was not familiar with its new environment. With non stop meowing I finally decided to put it at the market place.

My second puppy was also collected from the wet market. That last 1 day. I did have the intention of keeping it long because at the that same day I even took it to deworm and injection at the local govt vet. Each time when the puppy urinate on the floor I have to wipe the floor. Urgh . I was so tired. Worst, when I have to wipe the faeces. Not easy to tolerate. Seems like I am a servant to the puppy. I picked it up in the wee hours of around 6 o clock in the morning, and I have to put it back at the market around 4 something in the evening in the same day.

My third kitty happens today. It looks so cute and adorable as always. As in the previous two, I picked it up at around 6 o' clock in the morning at the market. When I came back from work, urgh , aiyo, aiyo, I can smell the shit on the floor and on the sofa. I nearly vomitted. How can I bear it for another day. Naturally I drive it back to the market place again this evening. This is my last final pick up of any kitten or puppies.

Sometimes I wonder why is that some people can share their bedroom and bed with their pets. This is not without risk. It may have flea, tick and even can pee on the bedsheet. Pets are not for me. Never meant for me. So troublesome and lots of time and effort are used up. The pet owner will have to bath for it, prepare it meals. Not worth playing with it. Better if I spend more time relaxing and resting after a hard day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment