Thursday, December 18, 2008

PUSH & TRIGGER

PUSH & TRIGGER

Long long ago there was a rich king who was looking for a suitable good man to marry off his daughter. This news was spread to all the people in the villages. The king said "Behind the back yard is my swimming pool, who ever dares to swim across alive this swimming pool will have the chance to marry my daughter." There were lots of crocodiles inside the pool. Every young men there look around with anxiety and fear. There was a big roar when a young man swam so fast and swift up pending tiredly. Everybody looked up at the "winner". When the time for announcement of the winner came, he said, " Wait, let me know who push me into the pool first, becos as I have no chance to get up, i have to struggle to swim"

Similarly this blog was created through a trigger of thoughts. My appreciation to the person who has indirectly trigger my thoughts to write. Who knows maybe one day I may be a good writer. A writer in the making. A writer who tries very hard to observe the principle of see no evil, talk no evil, hear no evil and think no evil..

1 comment:

  1. I have read all your stories .. sincere and frank .. interesting too ... another dimension into your world .. keep it up ...

    ReplyDelete