Sunday, February 1, 2009

Welcome February


February being the shortest month in the year, is my favourite month. Meaning to work lesser days in this month. Feb is also the month people celebrate Valentine Day. Having nothing much to talk about, I asked my friends which category is more sad. The person who has never celeberate Valentine Day before in his or her whole life, or the person who used to celebrate Valentine with his or her partner but somehow possibly because of separation or no longer in love he or she does not celebrate anymore. All my friends said that the latter is more sad.

I am not too sure myself because in my opinion the first group (those not never had love before) may be ignorant and unaware of anything due to no comparison before and after experience. The latter group have the chance to compare the differences before and after. How can you miss something that you never had before? Or if one is inquisitive, then he or she will proceed to ask why not me that is celebrating. This is also not linking to happiness.

Those that had celebrating with their close sweethearts before. It boils down depending on one's perception and attitude. The positive outlook people will probably feels that "Well at least I have experience the joy that it has happened and oblivious to the fact that the love has now gone stale or died off. " On the other hand those that are not able to let go, will keep on reminiscing of the past good happier moments, wishing that it could be the same this year.

So both parties have their fair share of sad and happiness depending on their state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment