Friday, January 29, 2010

To believe or not to believe

I called up my contractor regarding my pending to be repaired water tank. He told me actually he had assigned his supervisor to repair for me, however his supervisor fell down. He is injured. Although I have doubts, I replied among a few things like "Then what about some other worker, or repair for me after he has healed, after CNY". Besides i also asked if he has broken any limbs, etc. politely.

I have his supervisor's telephone number. If i want to verify i can, but i hold back for a few reasons. No need to be so much a rush as it is already near festive season now. I can't called another contractor that easy now.

In my mind i m really wondering if he is making up excuses or not. Just like people normally said he is too busy to see any movies if he or she does not his/her dates.

Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment