Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why it is never easy to be positive

There are many people who are always very positive and ignore the reality of the circumstances, situations and fact.

As for me who is realistic and truthful find it not easy to be positive based on the following reasons:

1. In all my working life I always work in companies where no bonus is the norm.

2. In all my working life I have never had any promotion before. Increment also very marginal compared to my other colleagues. Mind you, the scope of my job are not less than them.

3. In all my working life I have very strong evidence that increment are based on 80% family background and 20% public relations or acting skill I would say.

4. I have never won any number or any competition before all my life.

5. I have never been anybody's favourite before eg child, student or even employee.

6. I have never visited any cities or countries before due to financial reasons.

7. I have never married before as I have said I have never been anybody's idol or favourite girlfriend before.

8. I have never been rich.

9. I have never sit in an aeroplane before.

10. I have never seen snow before.

Well the list goes on .........

Do you think anyone can be positive if he/she were in my situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment