Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A day in July 2012

So glad to meet up with old acqaintaces who are also not working.  They also have quit their jobs due to some unahppy reasons like me.  Most working places are like shit.  The head or the people are mostly like devils.  Some devils are very plain that you can at one instance recognise as devils.  Some and a lot are more subtle, they look like angels and normal human being but are devils in disguise.  These are more dangerous  because it takes time to find out one.

Still I have no regret in resigning.  I have told a few people about my hardship and they too agree that the one and only solution is to quit.   This fucking work place are not meant for me.  They were right,  they knew I belong to the type that has high tolerance limit,  patient, and multi tasking. Now that I have to run, better run.  Not destined to be at this present organisation for long sadly.

Got to start my new life a new.   Hopefully with blessing from the above, I can one day say to myself, "Luckily I am not stuck in that terrible place."

No comments:

Post a Comment