Saturday, July 7, 2012

Relaxing Saturday

For the first time  after  several months, I have the chance to have a relaxing restful deep sleep.  No more fearful of what I will be scolded of.

Spending alone at home is peaceful though some may regard me as weird and crazy.  No stress and no pressure.  I am too lazy to go anywhere because this demands money.  And I try to minimise my spending till i have my next job.  The cool weather makes me to cling inside the house and stay in this world infinitely.  Nevermind if there is no electricity (this afternoon there is no electricity at my area) .  I can lie down to nap and dream and fantasise and relax my mind  whole year through from young till old. Fantasising about things that may not occur in reality, one can't imagine.

For the next few months I have to slog like hell on something.  Something that I used to like a lot and now "re-establish"   Wish that I have the brain, good memory, skill in writing  and analysis to go through.

In order for it to be more achievable I think I have to forgo my interest in surfing internet, hehe.  Surfing all sorts of websites from politics to documentary to facebook to cookery to music.

Too competitive at work place is bad for health.  Working fast accurate and meet dateline is very bad for health.

Will see how then.  Read from somewhere "God's plan for me is always better than my dream".  Wow, if this holds true, I am sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment