Saturday, July 7, 2012

Older woman and younger man or any kind

I don't really like to comment much about this realtionship because I believe all relationship are fated and destined.

The reasons I describe as fated and destined because if they are fated and destined to be together then definitely there will be a way for them to get to know each other, like each other and find ways to being with each other.  From the outside we may not easily understand them, thus I accept them that all realationship are destined be it for short term ie. few months, few years or longer term i.e more than 10 years. 

Do you ever think it is easy to love the same person all your life say for 50 years or 60 years.  I am in doubt.  Unless the other person understands and accept me for that long period of time with complete loyalty,  I think I can.   Which is near to impossible for such an ideal situation to happen to me.   I have never been lucky before.  Lucky  as the way I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment