Thursday, April 9, 2009

Confession of tonight

I made a sincere confession tonight. I love reading since young since schooling. Those days, whenever I went to a library I will be attracted to books and magazine for reading pleasure instead of the initial purpose of studying. Writing essay and "karangan" were my most worst subjects.

I do no know what and how to write with flowery adjectives even until today. I just simply lost for words to describe matters. Partly because I am not so good in language and partly because i have nothing to talk about. In my heart, everything is a 'bull shit'. Positive affirmation are just one of the methods bluffing the blues away. This morning there was very heavy rain in Penang Island. The thought that come across my mind was wishing for the whole island to sank in the ocean, and all of us Penangnites died together Life is full of struggling and stressful. I do not want be half dead or just myself dead alone. I want all of us died together. good bye.

Well, that was the thought for that moment. Happiness and sorrow are always interchange and fluctuate. My feelings changes with time, guess others also change with time.

4 comments:

  1. on the writing, in my opinion, so as long as we can get the message through, that's good enough. the flowery part is just merely adding unnecessary words. i'm learning to write too everyday. i always believe practices make perfect.

    there is more to life than one can imagine. life's struggle and stress are lessons that can make us emerge wiser and stronger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness is impermanent. Unhappiness is also impermanent. Some days we struggle. Some days other people struggle. My teacher taught me this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Damien,
    Maybe if we have disinterest in the worldly matter, our happiness would have fluctuate lesser.

    ReplyDelete