Saturday, April 18, 2009

Learn to count my blessings


Nowadays everybody is staying positive and count their blessing. Whatever is realistically bad and sour also bluff as sweet and fresh. Thus I have to follow suit. First I should be thankful that I am healthy, and disease free. Every parts of my body is functioning normal. Personally I am not answerable to anyone, neither am i responsible for anyone. I have the full authority to be charge of my life the way I want it to be. Inside the house I am the queen. During busy days I have the authority to let loose and simply leave my unfolded dresses all over the chair. I am also debt free. I have no loan. I pay my credit cards outstanding in full every months since the first month I used credit card nearly ten years ago. People said one cannot stay alive without love. In my case I should have said, what I never have I never miss. And I am still alive writing this blog tonight without ever receiving any love. Strange but true.

2 comments:

  1. You are so right. We should be grateful for what we have instead of always looking for what we don't have. Yes, ambition is useful, but we should never stop being grateful.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anwar,
    Through contentment we receive happiness

    ReplyDelete