Sunday, July 19, 2009

A day of a typical Sunday - 19/7/09




I woke up around at 7:00 am. As I am already 1 hour late for spiritual class I don't feel like going to spiritual class anymore, thus I continue to sleep. Within that 2 hour of sleep from 7:00 am till 7:00 am I have negative dream. I dreamt that my house's porch area was cut away due to make way to more wider road. I felt terribly sad, so sad until I woke up around 9:00 am. I have kept tracked that if I ever continue to sleep after I woke up most time I will have negative dreams be it around 5 am or any time morning.

So as usual after cleaning my body I went to wet market. One of the items I bought was 12 nos. of lemons. The vegetable seller asked me if I am going to do fruit enzyme, I told him. No, I am going to cook arteries blockage concoction. He told me he has heard about it and asked me to write down the recipes and passed to him. I have no difficulty of breathing , neither do I have any health problem, this is just one of the precautions. This is my 3rd batch. My first batch was cooked on Mar 29, 2009 (recipes included).

It is nearly 10:30 am when I reached home. I prepare breakfast by frying 1 plate of soya bean noodles. Naturally with drinks, today I choose coffee.

I decided no rice today. Boil sweet potato, potato, fruits for lunch and spaghetti for dinner. Since mangosteens and rambutans are in season and cheap today, I bought each type 1 kg. Rambutans are selling at RM2/kg and mangosteens are selling at RM3/kg today. They cannot keep long therefore just bought 1 kg each. Once I start eating rambutans seems cannot stop till finished. I like the sweetness of rambutans.

During the afternoon I prepare the concoction. Preparation takes nearly 2 hours. Also prepare the syrup for mooncake skin. Syrup has to be prepred months earlier. Mooncake Festival will be coming in 2 - 3 months times. This takes me another 1 and half hours. After that I take shower and do some washing.

In the evening, I have tea time of fruits and lemon juice.

At 6:10 pm, I went for meditation in the evening to make up for the for the lost class in the morning. I foresee as long as I live I will go on with meditation because meditation and spiritual class suits sorrowful yet nice person like me, hehe. In my circumstance I need meditation to keep me going alive. It gives the soothing effect of being alive, to be connected to the Cosmic Energy. It gives wellness to the mind.

Watering my plants. Hope that my plants and herbs may grow well. Sweeping also not done today, ironing clothes also postpone. Resting also not yet included. See how time passes extremely fast during public holidays and weekends. Left with just short period of time for me to surf some of my favourite websites and updating my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment