Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rambling on the road

On my way home this evening, the traffic was very heavy although it is Tuesday and not a public holiday. The road was bloody jam. Even within such a short distance of about 3 km I have to wait in the jam for nearly 1 hour. In the car my mind goes wandering, should I be thinking, "Wah, I must be lucky staying in a prosperous country, surrounded by all so many vehicles. Very few people are walking on the road. Bicycles are not seen too. Unlike in some other countries eg India where the road is less filled with such big new cars". Oh, no it is not easy to bluff myself, the truth is that I am a poor person surrounded by rich people everywhere along the road. The road was so pack. The population keep increasing. Will the world one day be over populated?. How is the end time like? What and how it will be like say in another hundred years time? The prediction of the so-called "End of the world" keep on dragging and postponing. In my childhood time most of the road in this same town was normally quiet and relax. Those were the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment