Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ancient Toilet

It is a tiring day. After work I rush back home to let the plumber repair my toilet flush. He told me that this tank of mine are no longer in the market. Antique or obsolete almost means the same.

No matter how one feel bored with the term toilet yet I or rather majority of us visit it minimum once per day to shit. Motion. Some even keep a long face to think of this dirty element. It may be dirty, but it's the most important element. You can't afford to ignore it . You have to allocate time to clear the bowels. Without visiting it my stomach feel bloated and heavy. The body feels comfortable after the waste is removed/pushed out.

Seems that I have run out of idea to write. Every post toilet related, haha. Really, not much thing left to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment