Saturday, May 9, 2009

I have been cheated

Bought a new smaller pressure cooker of 3 liter today. My existing one which I bought last year 6 lit is too big for me. Most of the utensils eg rice cookers, slow cooker, frying pans, I have 2 sets. 1 big size one small size. Smaller is easier to clean and also lighter for me.

Glad that I have cooked the sweet peanut soup dessert within 15 mins only with pressure cooker. I follow the recipes from Lily's Wai Seng Hong website.

What had upset me is that when I purchase the pressure cooker, I went to 1st shop say Shop A, I bought it here because my friend said she bought it here. After I bought and paid, when I went to another shop Shop B which is situated another 2 mins walking distance away , the price is RM60/- cheaper with same same brand and size. Hiya, if only i had not been lazy I will not have to lose RM60/-. If only I have not follow my friend's words. No matter how careful I am, normally checking and comparing and evaluating. Today I just missed 1 step I have been cheated. I do not like to waste money unnecessarily. As I am not happy today therefore I am very sleepy . Whatever I am down I am very sleepy. My eyes are drooping now. Only time can heals my "wound". No "syiok". Only time can makes me forget it.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes one wins and sometimes one loses ... hopefully, you lose the small battles in life and win the major war in life ...
    Hey, it is only paper la ... money hsa no use until you used it ...
    So just be glad that you only "lose" RM 60 ... could have been RM 100 or RM 1,000 er?

    When worries or problems arise in life ... just tell yourself ..
    "It could have been worse" ...

    Think of all those who don't even have money for food .. yet you have money to buy a stainless steel set ... you are so blessed in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous,
    TQ, TQ, TQ for your views and for visiting this blog

    ReplyDelete