Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's a raining day

It has been raining since early 5 am. The roads are wet and many are flooded. Makes me so lazy to go to wet market as I still have some leftover vegetables and fruits.
The pictures above are taken outside my house. I am very drowsy. But no matter how drowsy I am in the day time , i try not sleep because I want to have a good early night sleep at night. I think I am weather sensitive, this cloudy cool weather makes me very lazy. To the extent of going to window shopping or do any house chores.
As for my lunch I cook/fried bean strip with chye sim, carrot, chives, and of course garlic.
Looks like koay teow but it is bean strip ("tau chiam") . I am thinking of sweet peanut soup as my dessert but so sad it is not successful it was burnt.
At the time of writing this I am re-cooking again new sweet peanut soup. Hopefully it turns out okay this round. I guess I cooked too long with too little water. Not used to my pressure cooker yet.
The time passes so fast whenever I am at home. Wish as I always wish time stands still. The present is good enough for me, I just wish it will remain so as it is, unless for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment