Thursday, May 21, 2009

How I spend my evening today, 21/5/09

It was all ad hoc. Today I leave the office 5' o'clock. As I was driving. I feel that I am free, too lazy to do any housework today. So I stop by a shopping complex. I have my dinner there. I ate laksa because I try to stay away from oily food. So I proceed into the shopping mall around 6 o'clock. I enjoy window shopping. Window shopping release stress free of charge. Some more got the chance to see so many varieties of things. Electrical goods, home appliances, furniture, grocery, antique, book shops etc.

No wonder some people said that I am lucky. I can shop or go anywhere anytime I like. I have no bondages. Nobody is going to stop me. Neither I am being pulled by anything/anyone.

Unlike some people they want companionship for shopping. What the hell companionship for shopping for. I may felt pressurised if the other person allows me to see where or which stalls I want to see and he or she just tag along. Yet I also feel irritated if I give in to the other party's choice of places to go. Both ways also no fun if anyone is with me. Can't understand some people are like parasites always in need of people besides them, accompany them. Too bad if I use the word too harsh "parasites" (can't think of any better word, hehe). I don't remember being bored window shopping alone.

After shopping for more than 2 hours, I walk to the parking bay and I took a slow drive home.

Wow time passes by so fast, I have to quickly water all my beloved plants. Hand wash my clothes, take a shower. Make myself a drink, don't want coffee tonight. Drink almond for a change. I have to eat fruits. Fruits are very material to me. Without them I feel very uncomfortable and in extreme case I can fall sick. This is typical me. Have a pear, bananas and 3 nos. of left over mangosteens from yesterday.

My happy hours has finally arrived. That is the time I check my emails and read other people's blogs. I follow nearly 10 persons's blogs. Those are my favorites. I love all their blogs, each is special in their own ways. Times are up. I have to sleep early tonight. Sleeping early is one of the anti-aging tips. Haha. Early to bed, early to rise, makes one healthy and wise. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment