Sunday, May 31, 2009

Diary on 31/5/09

It is a bright sunny day today. I like it because it facilitate my clothes washing and drying. My curtains are also dried up. I hate it when it rains, as the clothes may have the foul smell when they are not fully dried up. It spite of the hot day, I feel comfortable with the weather. Possibly the place that I stay in are surrounded by few large trees. The trees are much taller than my house. I feel the warmth but without the heat feeling.

I went out for marketing and my spiritual class lesson. Good, that I wasn't drowsy this morning. Mainly because i have good sleep the night before. Good sleep to me means no dreams in my sleep. I ate fried bee hoon there.

Today being a public holiday, therefore there is not the slightest stress. It is a wonderful day. I am all by myself. I am enjoy thinking, dreaming and fantasizing. How true are those advices given in my spiritual class. One of them being "Forget everyone and all bodily relationship". I am not anti social and has never been one. But I seldom like to join in with friends now. They had upset and played me out before. Fuck them off. Fuck them all. Some enjoy ridicule and humiliate people. Some of them asks question similar to the way the inspector insides the Police Lockup interrogate the suspects, bombard the suspect. Some are so full of arrogance. Some like to take advantage of people. Some like to insult and give destructive criticism. Shoooo.... I am happy without them. Please don't come near me. Real fucking fed up lot.

It is evening now, so fast, the time flies whenever I am at home. Home and me are in harmony. Unlike some who can't stay a few hours inside the house. Funny, just hard to understand. All sorts of different life style people. Got to rest soon. Rest with all lights off. With the calm airy atmosphere of my room to lull me, it won't take me long to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment