Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday night 12/5/09

It has been a very tiring day at work. Everybody is multi tasking now. It is very disheartening to think about it, let alone write and document it. I shall be watching television movie afterward at 10:00 pm - Iron Lady Channel 7 . This is after a break of more than 5 years. The first time I followed this series was last week Thursday. It is very tiring to watch movies too, using up eyesight energy. To me I have to read subtitle to understand what has been said. It is never easy to learn up Mandarin and Cantonese. I can be watching and listening for more than 100 years but i cannot catch up whatever has been said.

Not many people are aware that there are a few minority of Chinese who do not understand Mandarin. Very ignorant of them, whenever they see Chinese they speak in Mandarin language. Very disgusting. Ok la I don't want to deal too much of trivial matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment