Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feeling Proof

We have heard of water-proof camera, watch, fool-proof machine, living- proof. termite-proof, etc What I want to have or to be is feeling proof. Feeling proof means more than not susceptible to feeling sensitive. Feeling proof is going beyond all sorts of feeling eg, worry, concern, angry, upset, sad, missing, yearning, craving, pity etc. I was told I can acquired this through meditation. It is still a long long way for me to achieve this level. Still learning, and making effort. The benefits of feeling proof is that one shall not be affected by any outcome, any news, and happenings. Stress will be the matter of the past then.

I think this should be my aim and objective ; feeling proof. If I ever ahieve it, I will still be appear loving and friendly from the outside. Internally everything is of no concern to me anymore. Sound cold and harsh but it is very beneficial to the beholder. I believe many people are already having this skill but I am just start to learn. It means come what may, what the heck. One blog which I have read (can't remember the name) he commented on what the heck people keep writing /talking about happiness. Why bother chasing of happiness, shouldn't it be as it is. He lamented something about can't stand people especially women keep harping on happiness. This expression indicate that this man already achieve the "feeling proof" stage either knowling or un-knowling by him. He is very lucky. He is already has "feeling proof".

The benefits of feeling proof are many. By being feeling proof one is harder to contract diseases such as cholesterol too. One become unshakeable and immovable in turbulent circumstances. Calm and cool in a chaotic peacelessness environment. How I wish I can faster achieve it.

1 comment: