Monday, June 29, 2009

Prescriptions to stay calm in crisis

Last weekends I have the opportunity to attend a few talks by one yogi from India. As always when i listened to such talk I always get intoxicated. I would have attend it every night if it were held every night.

The methods or prescriptions to remain calm in crisis are :

1. Every morning when we wake up, make the first ten minutes we spend concentrating on one positive affirmation, eg. " I am a peaceful soul" or " I am responsible for my own feelings", etc
(Only each thought per day)

2. Practise one minute pause for at least 8 times a day. During those pause of one minute, reaffirm the morning thought eg "I am a peaceful" or "I am responsible for my own feelings" etc respectively. Those pause can be for eg during 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2: 00 pm, 3;00 pm till 8 times.

3. During night time, before we fall asleep, as we are resting, roll the scroll of the day. Accept everything as good. Whatever has happen is good. (What may appears to be a mistakes, is a lesson that we have learned and move on) Thanks everyone that we have deal with for the day including those we may have dislike for. Thanks God and good nite .

We are encouraged to try for say 2 - 3 months and see how. Thereafter other things being equal, we shall be able to move forward smoothly without stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment