Friday, June 26, 2009

Maid's Ban - So what

Talking about maid ban, I was thinking if I ever can afford to hire maid, if my salary were RM20K per month, I will still not be hiring maid. The reasons are :

1. I do not feel safe with any person around me. It is a very high risk. I have read of cases where the maid murder the employer once she got to irritated with the employer. One never knows if they may not like us through our behaviour or mannerism. A lot of them also mix urine in their boss's beverages. Some burn dried menstruates and let their employer to eat it through cooking in the food. I don't trust them to prepare meals for me. I always remember the saying, "It is much easier to avoid external 'ghost' than internal 'ghost' which stays around you".

2. There are cases where they inform their so-called boyfriends of our time table and schedule and assist in robbery and theft.

3. Some elope away with their boyfriends after a while . This is not too bad if they had not also gone off with our cash or jewellery.

4. Some hit the very weak elderly while the younger sons or daughters are out for work. The maid hit the elderly as the way to vent out their boredom and some simply because of jealousy, laziness and unreasonableness.

5. I think majority have seen before, the video where the maid and hit kicked the toddler as if the toddler is a ball.

6. I also heard of cases where they don't rinse properly the utensils, clothes. I cannot stand those lackadaisical attitude.

So don't you think it will be much stress free without a maid then with a maid. What's wrong with a little bit messy in our place. We can clean it as and when we have the mood and time.

I just talk for the sake of updating my blog tonight. However they are not without sincerity from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment