Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hospital Visit - Gratitude

This year I went to hospital twice. The first was I visit my colleague who was not well. The scene at the hospital, where I saw so many sick patients, many in wheel chair, some are very sick, some are lame, some with tube all over their bodies. I saw one lady with one leg in a wheel chair going to have her health checked. She has only one leg and using 2 clutches trying to open the door. As I sat very far away, one person who sat nearer assist her. What a pitiful sight . There I also see some handicap people. Some with bandages on their limb, either legs, hands or arms. Some are very young people in their teens years still can be very sick, lying on the bed. I saw one girl vomit in the toilet. She was damn thin and pale. What a miserable sight. The hospital was packed and all the parking spaces are full. I have to park on the side road. Before that I have no idea there are so many sick people around. All the units/departments of the hospital are full and crowded. It is not easy to believe there are so many sick people around. Diseases are every where then. Hospital are mushrooming too a lot.

I thought I am the most unluckiest person without enough money and no love, yet there are still so many worst off. I should be grateful and thankful for what I am and what I have. Should appreciate my life more after all those scenes and views. Wish I am forever healthy. Forever young at heart and at brain and at all my organs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment