Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting Fat

For unknown reason I have gained 2 kg within 1 day. I am slightly overweight now. I think I should skip dinner or maybe just have beverage for dinner.
I weigh 52 kg today. According to my height, I should be around 47kg to 48 kg. I have 5 kg to get rid of. This is not an easy task.
My plan are ;
1. Do leg up exercise minimum 10 times per day
2. Reduce the portion of my food.
3. Skip dinner.
4. Reduce carbohydrate intake.
5. Brisk walking.
6. Start physical yoga exercise

4 comments:

  1. i oso getting fatter, somehow. =_= mst b lack of exercise. hahaha. maybe coz of the food in cyberjaya too...mmm....

    but one thing for sure, working in a warm office doesnt help one to keep fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alvin,
    I think i have to learn to let go of my interest in eating, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there,

    This is my 2cents. Weight reduction shouldn't be your priority. If you stay in shape by having cardio exercise like running for 30 minutes a day, this would be better way to keep your weight in check.

    Being thin doesn't mean you are healthy as well. Of course being overweight is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Yip,
    Wow, you run a lot, so full of stamina

    ReplyDelete