Monday, June 8, 2009

Test your downloading speed

I have used iZZinet Bandwidth Speed Test to measure my downloading speed. Mine is only 290 kbps for downloading and 71 kbps for up loading. Thus I am unable to download any pictures in my blog as well as sending pictures through email. Report has been lodged on Sun 7/6/09 to internet provider streamyx. As at todate no improvement yet. Very frustrating and upset.

I do not know how many more days they need to take to rectify such problem. Worst they said if problem persist, they have to make an appointment with me to check my internal cable.

Very lousy snail browsing speed. I can only read a few websites. Learn not to curse them in any any vulgar language, hehe .. learn to be less tomboy, haha. Even if I do curse them, it is only at the back only. Never in front.

No comments:

Post a Comment