Saturday, June 6, 2009

Floral Festival, Botanical Garden

Today's weather is a very hot and sunny. Yesterday was equally hot. I went to the Floral Festival yesterday. Since 2005 I have been visiting it yearly. I walked a few rounds admiring the flowers. I had snapped many beautiful pictures of the flowers, trees and stalls. However due to internet connection slow speed I am unable to download those pictures. (I have tried more than 10 times downloading, each time connection failure and the pictures are unable to download) I have reported the slow speed to Streamyx. I had wished I did no go there as I do no want to waste any more money unnecessarily. I bought four plants back. One hibiscus plant, one butterfly pant, one lime and one which the name in Malay is called "buah delima".

I wonder if there are others users from the northern region facing this problem.

Other than that all matters are satisfactory. As usual non working days for me are busy day for me. I try to catch up with the washing, sleeping and resting.

No comments:

Post a Comment