Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Streamyx is good enough

On Sun 21/6/09 morning while I was watching my plants in the garden, a malay man came to my house. He said, "Cik, kami ada menerima lapuran daripada cik mengenai masaalah streamyx." "Oh, I am a bit shock, I haven't inform anyone that on Saturday night I have lodged a report with streamyx regarding slow browsing and line keeps down and interupt very frequently." I said "Ya, memang betul, tetapi betulkah kamu dari streamyx, sila tolong tunjukkan kad pengenalan dari streamyx." He showed me his Telekom Sreamyx card. Luckily it was a genuine one. I allowed him to come in to check my modem and computer.

Upon checking he told me my modem a older version one is not compatible with the server at their new substation. But anyhow he assured me that they will try again to configure the compatibility between the main server at streamyx substation in my area. If that be unsucessful I will have to change my modem to ADSL streamyx modem. I said "OK, I shall wait and see then."

Today, Tues 23/6/09, one of the streamyx man called me up again. He said, "Cik, kami sudah program di server kami, cuba cik cek speed komputer cik,". As at that time I was in the office working, I couldn't check. After I reached home I tested my browsing speed now is downloading speed 681 kbps, and uploading speed is 271 kbps. Well, I can smile with an appreciation smile. I will not want to risk changing to other broad band vendor. This is my sixth year using streamyx and so far it has never disappoint me. Hopefully streamyx will continue to sustain its efficiency and prompt action always.

No comments:

Post a Comment